Monday, August 11, 2008

A goodbye gift from my neice who "understands"

Today I got a beautiful picture from my "Favorite Neice" Di (okay for all my neices reading this, you know I would also call you my favorite).

It's a picture she took of a barn and a silo (all you farm kids would understand the significance of this) and the saying...

Something Good Will Come Out Of This...and it Will Be Me!!

I tried to download it so you all could see but the bloggerGods were not allowing this ( I'm still in the technoweinie stages). SO use your imagination --or insert your favorite scene for the saying.

Thanks Di, as always, for coming to the rescue. Your quiet, efficient manners are appreciated.

1 comment:

Di said...

Now I am honored!!!
sorry you couldn't download the photo, I hung it on my wall at work yesterday...it'll remind me of you!