Thursday, August 14, 2008

DejaVu (all over again)

Note: A small corner of our kitchen. Now you can see how much "stuff" I had to move or remove! It's all gone now.

 My first post on this blog was on February 13, 2008. The title was "Mama wouldn't let me do this". In that blog, I questioned my sanity and remarked how much we had to do before we moved. I also lamented finding homes for our dogs.

Well, here it is: 612 pm on August 14 and in 19 hours we will board a plane for our new life.


If you're just joining the blog, welcome! You can catch up my scrolling down the page and clicking on "older posts". There's some information on Kuwait, some whining and fun pictures (how's that for self-deprecation?!..Word of the Day!)
If you've hung in there with me on this journey, thanks. I feel your support (gees that sounds dumb but I do!) 

It's okay to comment on the bottom..thanks  to neice Di, Colorado Cuz, ChucksBobby, and the Lancerettes who have commented.  You know who you are.
STOP RIGHT HERE FOR FURTHER EXPLAINATION NOTE: I've learned from reading other blogs that people are given "titles" so as to not fully disclosed the identity of the person the blogger is writing about. Last night when I mentioned this to my Core PR group, someone said 
"Oh we know who you're talking about". Guess I'm not very good at disclosure. I'll put on a burka and try harder.
And by the way, if you're reading this and thinking "How can she have time to write a blog and pack?" Well, now you've just become a part of my procrastination and denial efforts!

Keep reading. My next post will be written somewhere in the Middle East.
Pray for safe travels on all Luftansa airlines Friday Aug 15 and Saturday August 16.
NWB

1 comment:

Di said...

well Auntie, here it is - moving day!! sniff, sniff, sure glad you have this blog so I can track your every move...I'm one of the blessed ones to see you before the last wave goodbye to USA (thanks) but if you don't read this till you unpack the computer...WELCOME to your new life! We'll keep the light on for ya! All our love, GB & Di