Tuesday, January 13, 2009

YES IT WORKS!


I am very happy to say that my computer is back working properly (at least for today) so I can post pictures again. Remember, things are not always under my control here in the Middle East (well, actually a lot of things aren't under my control)and one has to "Bend like a Willow".

This picture, shown earlier in minature, was taken outside of Aachen Germany. It's my whole famdamily including the Germans. I love this picture of all of us.

Today I got MAIL with postage stamps and everything. It's amazing how much it means to me that people took the time to write a letter (remember those?) and then found their way to the post office, purchased overseas postage and then mailed it! I am thankful to cousin Bev, Aunties Ethel and LuEtta (aren't aunties great?) and friends Westbys, Moerkes and Stotesbury's along with those who sent mail before Christmas (you know who you are).

At the risk of broadcasting, here is my address if you feel like sending me something Snail Mail.
me (As in my name)
American International School
PO Box 3267
Salmiya, 220033, Kuwait

*Sorry to be so literal at the beginning, but I work with 6th graders and if I had put that on the board, about 1/4 of them really would have written
"Me (as in my name)"


Anyway, now I can post Germany pictures and other things...until the computer goes down again (inshallah this won't happen)

Cheers
hope you are all having a great day
(And I am trying to send you warm weather from Kuwait)

No comments: