Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Farewell Grade 6..on to Grade 8



My teaching assignments will shift after this week when I move to teaching Drama to Grade 8 here at AIS.
The 6ers have been a great ride--a lot like a rollercoaster, sometimes "UP" and sometimes "DOWN". I will have to say they helped me learn alot about teaching and also were patient with me when I messed up, which I did. We sorta grew on each other and I will miss their smiling faces and energy.

Now I'm entering into serious Hormone land with the Grade 8s. We'll see who's left standing at the end of the year... (ha ha ha)

Sorry I haven't written much lately, I'm not sure if it's winter blahs (I know I know, I am not really experiencing winter except on the calendar) or the energy it takes to return to work after a month of vacation (again I know, no sympathy given from any of you). I THINK I've conquered it and am back on top of the world (or at least the Middle East anyway).

2 comments:

Grandma Carol said...

One does not usually have to "teach" Drama to 8th graders. They usually produce enough drama in their lives all on their own!

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Brown U put our section picture i miss it ;***