Friday, January 16, 2009



This morning I read a magazine called SAYIDATY which is combination fashion, gossip, and full of incredibly bad spelling mistakes and grammatical errors (I can say that because I am married to an English teacher and know all about these things!)

My favorite article in the magazine is about Camel Milk helping fight infection, cancer, diabetes. But, the REAL benefit is (and I quote)

"...Many men in the Gulf region also use camel milk as an exceptional and natural sexual booster. They use the milk as a secret virility potion to keep their wives satisfied, especially after they turn 40." (it didn't say if it was after the WOMEN turn 40 or the men)

Now, for sake of modesty and I know there are readers of this blog who are under 21, I will not continue with the article, but I will save it and bring it back this summer because it is truly a must read!

Oh, as a teaser, here is the last paragraphs: (Again, this is a direct, unedited quote)

"...Noura Al Rashidan said women do not tolerate camel milk and it is impossible to drink. But, she likes it because it has several benefits. Women are fond of the idea because the milk gives their husbands strength and energy. This is important during times like these, which are loaded with stress, socio-economic problems and multiple diseases.
...Many women who are well-off provide their husbands with camel milk and some buy it on a daily basis. But, they will keep it as a secret to keep their husbands to themselves."

Now, if teaching doesn't work out for us, I could always open an export business?!...

No comments: