Thursday, September 18, 2008

Things I'm seeing in Kuwait-1




Photo #1
Coffee break(not during Ramadan because one can't eat or drink from sunup to sundown).
The sight of groups of men dressed in their "Dishtashas" gathering for coffee and smart talk makes me smile (And think of my own smart talk coffee group)
Photo #2
Women who follow the muslem practice of wearing hejabs mostly wear black head to toe. However, if you could see the front of these women, you would note that their "scarves" are trimmed in sequins. I liked the young girl on the right trying to keep step.
Photo #3
This is the most beautiful woman I've seen here yet. She was stunning. Most women are absolutely beautiful, completely put together with makeup, sparkling eyes, perfect skin, etc. Her friend (also a woman) was dressed, ah, let's just say I didn't know she was a she until I got close to ask if it was appropriate to take a photograph.

No comments: