Thursday, November 13, 2008

Germo-One Month Later




The picture on the top is Germo when we first found him. The second picture is one month later. I'm happy to report that he's doing very well and provides just the right amount of animal cuddliness. Although he bites harder than the dogs ever did. This morning I asked him if he's ever heard of the saying, "Don't bite the hand that feeds you". OMG, I just read that last sentence. Now I have lost it...I'm talking to cats. If he starts answering, then I've gone right off the pier...

Oh well, what fun is it to have an animal if you can't share pictures, right?!

2 comments:

Di said...

don't worry Nadine, talking to the animals runs in the family! Mom always says "if I say they're talking back, start worrying about me!" enjoy your day!

Jewaira said...

SO cute