Monday, October 6, 2008

Weather is Beautiful-Wish YOU were here! Part 1






I actually took over 320 pictures with my new camera. I'm not going to make you sit through the entire slide show, but I've selected a few of my favorites to give you a flavor of life here, or my activities or just things that make me go "hhmmm".


An explanation of each photo is at the end of this post


Enjoy

1) The HUGE watch that got me into trouble. It's truly the biggest piece of time jewelry I've ever seen. I am guessing it's real diamonds!

2) Forgive me, it's my Dairy Queen background coming through. The site of a McDonald's point of sale item with "Arabic Taste" on it in the Middle East just made me giggle.

3) Me and Davey on the Arabian Gulf in a huge rental yacht. Life IS good!

4) Me and CC, another newbie. We didn't enjoy a camel ride but got the picture by the sign anyway!






No comments: