Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bless You REAL Good!


I've included several pictures of my trip to the Grand Mosque below. This picture is a tad bit irreverant (yes folks, living in the Middle East still hasn't changed that part of me!)


This is a Kleenex (circle R Trademark) box with the motif of the Grand Mosque pictured on the front. I sooo badly wanted to ask if this was Halil (officially blessed by the Emom) tissue. Forgive me, but I'm bettin' that the Vatican has their own brand of tissue also.

Anyone want to make a stab at what that might be called? (for those other irreverant people reading this blog, comment below!)

1 comment:

Mannan said...

I didn't understand what exactly you mean by Halil .. Did you mean "Halal"? If so, yes it is .. but it doesn't bring you blessings or anything .. Even if some verses of the holy quran was on that box (Which is not likely to do, since it'll be thrown anywhen and finally in the trash) it still wouldn't bring you blessings .. Why is that? Because it is not said in the Holy Quran or by prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ^^