Sunday, February 22, 2009

Learn About Your World

Thanks to my PseudoFather, the Mayor of PR, I have had fun playing this game (see below) Before moving here, I wouldn't have scored as well. With the help of students, I've managed to learn a bit more. Maybe you will do better than me. Let me know how you did!

FIND THE COUNTRY IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Go to this website
http://www.rethinkingschools.org/just_fun/games/mapgame.html (Copy and paste this url in another window)
Drag the country's name onto the map. There is no humbling score or time
limit, but rather this exercise is a learning tool. Don't be afraid to
make an error, and once you finish the puzzle, you will be far more
educated about this very intense part of our world.

Big Red X means - try again..very educational for all of
us...

No comments: