Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Getting it Together

In 6 weeks I turn 50 (gasp!) Now I know that it may not seem like that big a deal to some of you, and to others, you are trying to figure out how I could be that old, right?
I've been trying to get my Act together because I think that a person who is "that old" should know that they want to do with their life and should have an idea of what they enjoy right?
For the most part I do, but I've been giving a few things some consideration.

For example:
My HEALTH
As a gift to myself, I've been working out with a fabulous personal trainer who I will call Studmuffin. Now before you think I'm having the great Kuwait affair, let me say that Studmuffin is in a very happy relationship and I have no interest in starting over with a new person! But he is in marvelous shape and he is an inspiration to me. We work out at the school gym and also on walks throughout Kuwait. The best thing I like about him is that he makes working out fun. And he never lets me get bored. Yesterday, we walked to the local cash machine (I owed him money) and on the way, we worked out by throwing cement blocks, tires, running up and down hills and dashing around paving stones. (Remember, in Kuwait, one has to make their own kind of fun..sorta like growing up in Herman!). Anyway, when I think I've made significant process, I'll post a picture.

1 comment:

hiker2803 said...

You go girl! Remember: if you lose your health, you won't be able to travel as you get older!

Colorado Cuz