Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hang In There..Warm Weather's Comin'

Believe it or not, it's COLD here in Kuwait. Remember we don't have central heating. (it exists in the country, we just don't have it in our apartments or classrooms) So we huddle around a little space heater about the size of a medium suitcase. Even Germo the cat has taken to curling up by the heater. I was trying to tell him that his fur would catch on fire, but he wasn't listening.
So I'm sending, WITH LOVE and SOLIDARITY, two pictures of our 2007 Belize vacation in hopes that they will send a WARM SPARK through your hearts and toes. Now I'm heading for another blanket to cover up... (and no, I don't expect any of you in North America to feel sorry for me!)

I know I didn't fool anybody...this is , of course, Lovely Lake Lida, Home of the BEST SUMMERS Ever! Just the thought of sailing around the lake makes me warm!

No comments: