Friday, January 7, 2011

DeFaced: Officially Creeped Out

On my facebook...

"hello, my name is John and I am from CA, i came across your profile while i was looking for someone with a name similar to yours when i saw your pic, i couldn't help but to stop and send you this email, i hope you don't feel offended. I would love to know more about you if you dont' mind and please feel free to ask me anything...ill be waiting for your reply. Thanks...

Dear JOHN
You creep me out!
This is why these social networks aren't always that wonderful!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, NWB, you make me giggle. Poor guy was maybe just looking for a friend.

Maybe.

Amos said...

Can you blame the guy? I mean, you are pretty awesome. Once you start sportin' a pair of pink converse all-stars, you'll be the talk to the global community.