Sunday, May 31, 2009

Counting Up and Down

If you're reading this on June 1st, then you'll know that I have 11 (eleven...10 +1) days until I hit OTC soil. Yippee!! We're definately on the down hill slide here.

Of course, this means I only have 11 days to spend time with people who are leaving here. Sorta sad. Next year a whole crew of "newbies" (which, btw, I only have 11 more days to be considered a new staff member) will be leaving. Many of the teachers stay for 2 year contracts. I am not going to think about that.

If you noticed on the right side of this blog, I've set a counter just to see how many people read this blog. Okay, so a few of the numbers are from me...I haven't figured out how to edit without logging out and logging in (a summer project). But, take a look, the number is very close to 10,000 hits. Amazing.

I wonder if I will write as much next year. The "newness" of Q8 will probably have worn off and many of the people who read me ("hi") will probably get bored of reading about me bitch about the heat and try and convince you to feel sorry for me in the "winter".
We'll see.

On the right side, you may have also noticed a sidebar that shows where people sign in to this sight from. It's very interesting to see where in the world people are reading this blog (or at least looking once). I'll be giving a prize for the 10,000 person to sign in. Stay tuned for details...

No comments: