Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm B-A-A-A-C-K



Based on a few real life experiences I've witnessed this year, I've discovered that before people in this country will discuss anything "serious", they always have tea first. We've have some pretty serious stuff happen here this past week (see post below) and it caused me to pull the blog for awhile until I was sure that it was safe. SO just think of me as taking a long TEA BREAK. Thanks to those who cared enough to send an email and ask me what was happening.

Here's what I did in your "absence". I went to an Al Koub Festival this week celebrating Kuwait traditions. It was fun. Pictures posted above.

Also, it rained all day Friday which has NEVER happened in the 10 months we've been here. It also rained Saturday. TWO DAYS IN A ROW..unheard of.

10 weeks to go and then we return to Pelican Rapids for the summer. Wasn't it just January? When did I blink?!

Time for more tea.

No comments: