Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The $8000 Snack



There is a new store in our large mall called Dean and DeLuca. Some of you may have seen their catalogs. It's an upscale food court place where you can buy snacks, deli items and also take home items. They've got interesting products, not my average shopping experience, but a good trip if you're in the mood for something different.

However, one of the most outrageous things I've ever seen is featured in this store. One (certainly not me) can purchase an ounce of Iranian Cavier for (are you ready) the equivalent of $8000 AN OUNCE. This truly blows my mind. Where were these people with all this money when I was looking for a sugar daddy? (just kidding honey!)

1 comment:

david said...

After being here again - yes I agree just replace the borwn with white and the country side of both countries are the same. Hi dear see you in a couple of days.

Love
David