Wednesday, August 31, 2011

singin the Praises of MissD

SistahJo sent this picture of my PR family sitting down for a meal to celebrate SistahDianne's retirement.


As I know she is a faithful blog reader (happy Sunday morning Miss D), I will also join my People in saying HAPPY RETIREMENT! miss D has put in many years of extraordinary service with Lutheran Social Services as a refugee arrival coordinator. Through her gracious and wise leadership, many refugees in our town have found a welcome sign.
Also, her thirty years on the PR school board provided much wise leadership especially through the turbulent times of massive arrivals of refugees in our district.

Here's to you, my hero and my friend. Coffee on me next June. Remember Retirement means that you take it easier...hint! Hint!


- Posted using BlogPress

No comments: