Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ma familia

Missing my fam throughout the world. All are pictured below except R in north Dakota and his children. I love them all even though our paths don't always cross. Hugs to you from your favorite aunti and sister.




Niece D and her niece S who is my #3great niece


My sisters and brother, sister in law and a couples nieces .



Great nieceB and fam





Two of my great great nieces, yes they are twins





NieceBenna and her family





Great niece and her twins ( they are cousins to the other twins)





North Dakota has Niece Di and her niece and nephew ( they are my great neice and nephew) oh they are twins too. If you are counting there are three sets of twins in my family





Great niece M





My sister and her family In minneSota





My great nephew J and his fam in Alaska





Nephew M somewhere between Alaska and Angola





Great nephew B in Minnesota. He belongs to nephew J





Nieces and sis in la






Various cousins, nephews, nieces, brother and my family





The Browns





Sis M and Bro D in Alaska

Location:Various locations around the world

No comments: