Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sing it Mickey...It's a Small World after all

Recently I found out that a friend of mine from my Rotarian life met some friends, LH and LC, from Kuwait in a wedding in Canada. LH was the best man at a wedding of my Rotarian friends daughters longtime friend ( got that? )
How small is the world?! Apparently LH and LC went on and on sbout the contributions that David and i make to AIS. ( i will owe them special Indian breakfast when we return!)
Then not two minutes later, I see the LC's friends post on Facebook with some snappin cool photos from Kuwait . Taking all of this as a karma moment, I decided that I should share some of LC's memories with you, dear readers.

So, thanks Kids for the kind words and for your views of Kuwait for my friends, family and random readers to enjoy. Breakfast is on me in two weeks..

PS...before you think I am a really nice person, which of course I AM, the breakfast place charges about $4 for a full breakfast for four!



Dust storm Rollin in, Spring 2011. LC was out on the beach at a chalet with friends and got a great view.


Love this photo as it says it all about life in q8!


This is a photo I have been trying to take! Sunrises and sunsets happen much quicker ( I think because we are closer to the equator). Kuwait does have it's moments of beauty.

No comments: