Monday, August 15, 2011

headin Back...Part four of a continuing saga

IF someone had told me that we would be living in the desert four FOUR years, I would have asked them what they were smoking because there was "NO WAY in heaven and earth" that I would be able to stay away for that long...Well, NEVER SAY NEVER because we will be boarding the big Luftansa bird to take us over the Atlantic beginning in about seven hours.

Unbelievable!

The last weekend was filled with delightful pleasures including a fab motorcycle ride from my favorite nephew (okay so don't tell them other boys I said this!), visits from friends, supper with fun people,and of course packing

there is a sort of disconnection in leaving that is hard to describe to someone who is staying. Thankfully our friends and loved ones understand process now and they put up with the hurried goodbyes and quick hugs. No tears allowed because if they start, they will not stop until Kuwait.

SO pray for us as we travel over this week. Stopping in Germany to get Anna settled in her new life. Arriving in the desert late Friday night. I shallah we will meet up soon.

To all the AIS newbies reading this blog, see you in the sandbox!
To all my oldies... THANKS for your part in a great summer, love you and see you in June 2012
;-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: