Monday, December 6, 2010

Tough Job if you can Get It!

The salt rocks on the shore of the Dead Sea
Two babes by the pool--Coach SA (also from Minnesota) and SoccerMamma relaxin'
As one of our girls says "These are the symbols of Kuwait...the darbekka (drum), the flag AND a Gucci bag!"


Monday we had about 7 hours to "kill" before we went to the airport to make our return flight to Kuwait. So, we went to the Dead Sea for breakfast. If someone would have told me that I would be at THE Dead Sea three times in one year, I would have laughed right in their face. But, my life now is filled with surprises and adventures that sometimes just present themselves. As a couple students were complaining about the flies around the dining area at this VERY NICE public beach that looked like a 4 star resort, I reminded them that they could be in a classroom. Seemed to put the right amount of perspective to their morning.

No comments: