Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Why I love the Summer





Sorry I haven't been all that faithful in writing. Having way too much fun running around, catching up and enjoying life here in the land of 10,000. Returning to MN has been a blast so far. Although the weather isn't exactly summer-like (sure this my fault because I must have prayed for cooler weather sometime in May!). It's still great to be here. Now for the explaination of the pictures are worth a 1000 words section of today's entry...
1) Grandpa Charlie teaching Anna a talent of the past..reading a slide rule. Father's day 2009
2) One of the joyful celebrants at the Intl' Friendship Festival in PR on June 20. Great day!
3) My Brothers in Crime in PR. There's none better for fun, laughter and limacello!
4) Sir Rod of Scotland and Denmark who was a true pleasure to meet and laugh and listen to during IFF 12 this year.

No comments: