Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Almost a Tweet

I've been learning about Twitter this summer and it makes me laugh. Although I won't tell you that I'm in the bathroom or bored or looking forward to the next minute (as some do on Twitter) I will give you a short update on my summer...

**Survived canoeing with flying colors. Still waiting to upload photos
**Had a glorious weekend in Chicago with longtime friend JimmyJoe. Loved singing karoke until 2 am.
**Enjoying visiting with longtime family friends from Ohio
**Preparing mentally and physically for my mother in law's memorial service Thursday
**Celebrating my husband's 50th birthday Friday with a dinner party of good friemds (life goes on right?!)
**Thankful for the 27 years of marriage that we will also be celebrating on Friday

Twit out

No comments: