Friday, June 20, 2008

The Power of "Secrets"



Has anyone read the book, The Secret? It's an interesting little read-about the fact that IF YOU THINK IT, IT WILL HAPPEN. The book goes into great depth giving examples of the power of positive thinking, re-arranging Karma, etc. Basically it's a lot of what my mom taught me "have a positive attitude and things will work out"

I was so depressed about what was going to happen to my littlest girl, Zowie. I even had the congregation of the Congregational Church ( a great gracious group) pray that all would work out for my dog. WELL.. we THINK we have a home for Zowie. I'm not going to jinx it by saying the name (again another piece of wisdom from my mom) but if everyone keeps hoping positive thoughts (yes that's from the book, too) this will work out. When it's a "Signed" deal. I'll let you know.

Nothing else much exciting except packing, giving away items, making arrangements to have play dates with people (why should that just be for kids?) and summer stuff. We've actually had 3 days of summer like weather-just in time for the Summer Solistice on Saturday.

Keep thinking positive thoughts for lil' Zowie. And, read the book. It seems to work.
Cheers

PS This isn't really a picture of Zowie, I stole this one off Yahoo images. But it looks like her so..pretend!

No comments: