Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

This year
I am thankful for...
***My Wagner families throughout the world. I know Howard and Esther would be my proud of all of us.

*** For the most part, My loved ones and colleagues are healthy. This is truly amazing and I give thanks for this tremendous blessing.

***True and loving friends both Near and Far. You know who you are and that you are loved.

***Unconditional love of my pets...both in Kuwait and in Minnesota.
And I am thankful to their caregivers: KKO who watches Angel during the school year and Mali, our maid who watches Germo in the summer.

***Life in the desert. While my heart remains mostly in Mn, I have been blessed with so many opportunities for growth in Kuwait. I have a great job, people who support me and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. In this economy, I am truly thankful.
***My David who has put up with me for 34 years. "You're still the one who can scratch my itch" Babe.
***Life on lake lida including the gift of being a part of the Brown family. Thank you Charlie and Doug for also putting up with me for 34 years.
*** Completing most of my "Bucket List " of travel. Checking off Niagra Falls this summer was very cool. Having the opportunity to travel often during the school year (as is evidenced by my growing Starbucks mug collection) is also a great gift.


*** My children. Even though they are "grown up", Ben and Anna continue to delight. Lucky me!

Happy thanksgiving to you all. May you be truly thankful for what you have.

No comments: