Friday, September 3, 2010

Where is the World is the Charles Brown Family?

This summer I spent some time organizing the photos left by my mother in law. She did us all a great favor by writing on the back of each one indicating the date and who was in the photo. I have started doing that myself because it sure is helpful when you play the "who is this relative" game.
The Browns also have hundreds of slides from fabulous shots around the world. Some of them are recognizable by the Brown Boys, others are not. But I love having them as a memory for David and also Ben and Anna. I think this one was taken in Puerto Rico probably around 1965.Unfortunately Big Charlie doesn't remember where this was. It's still a great shot.
Maybe this was taken in Turkey around 1969.

This is the Taj Mahal in India. Charlie and Maxine chaperoned a group of students on a trip in 1969.

No comments: