Saturday, July 16, 2011

Making Memories...the Summer Fun Continues

 This is my great friend GORGEOUS who walked in a Relay for Life in Mankato. We enjoyed our visit with her and the Colonel on Thursday evening. She graciously allowed me to decorate bags (foreground) in memory and honor of my family members who have battled cancer. In case you're wondering, she doesn't really have pink hair. But she's earned the right to wear a tiara full time.
 Headed to Iowa for the joyous wedding of one of our favorites, KATE THE GREAT and her wonderful husband Abe. We won the "kissing" contest in showing the newlyweds a new way to kiss. We'll glad demonstrate for you if you ask...
My precious 97 year old Aunti Ethel posing with the bird quilt she made for me. She cross stiched 48 (as in forty eight) birds of different states and then sewed it into a quilt. Am I a lucky neice or what?!

No comments: