Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Deleware News Family Update

Those of you who grew up in a small town remember those columns where people reported their daily events..."Billy Bo and Mo were over at Johnson's house for coffee on Tuesday evening". Well, that was actually my first job,(at age 11)  although it was quickly taken over by my mother. She would call the area people and ask "if they had any news" for the paper. It gave her a little income and she felt great responsibility to get the information right.
So, in honor of my mother, with pictures, I bring you the *Deleware News Update
* we lived in Deleware township in Grant County Minnesota

Members of the Howard and Esther Wagner family gathered Tuesday evening in Fargo on the occassion of the visit of TJ from the West. Family members were also able to talk with other family in Alaska via skype. Later they gathered with more family for a fine meal at the local Mexican chain restaurant. Three generations were represented. They also greatly missed other family members who were not in attendance.

Two of my neices who are cousins but really more like sisters

 My sister in law LW with her two girls, plus another neice and the proud Aunti in the back. Also Marly the dog my grand-dog-nephew.
Family members in this three generation picture include my brothers wife and three children, two of my great nephews and their soon to be wives
and my daughter.

No comments: