Sunday, July 24, 2011

A great week in Paradise

This week we weren't running all over, we actually got to just "CHILL" (one of Anna's favorite words) and enjoy our lovely cabin on Lake Lida. We even were able to have a pontoon cruise (finally!) even though we were only on slo-mo speed. Maybe David will learn to shift one of these days!

 My second son Meister graduated from SKILLS training and now has his criminal justice degree. It's the same degree that Ben has, but he didn't go through graduation ceremonies. We were able to attend Meister's ceremony on Friday with Ben sitting by our side narrating. I think it's the only way to attend these type of things.
Today (July 24) is our 29th wedding anniversary.
I can't think of another place in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD
I would rather be with David at the cabin on Lake Lida.
To quote the song that was sung in our wedding
"You're my castle, you're my cabin and my
instant pleasure dome
I need you in my house because
You're My Home"
(Billy Joel)
Yes David, I would marry you all over again
-you'd still have to do all the cooking tho'

No comments: