Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Few Scenes from our International Day

The final project of March in my MARCH MADNESS series was our International Day. It was a fabulous time. It's a great feeling to work so hard (along with many others) and have things go so well.
Here, courtesy of FACEBOOK and friends, are a few photos to let you know about our day.
JO in PR...this one's for YOU ;-) For those who don't understand this, my good friend JO started the Pelican Rapids International Friendship Festival which will be celebrating it's 15th and Final year this year. She inspires me, she challenges me, she makes me proud to be her friend.


These are two teachers. Mona, on the right, makes her summer living as a storyteller in New Zealand. This is a traditional dress of Guyana where she was born.

I'm especially proud of the t-shirt on the right. I designed the shirt and sold them to the students to raise money for our guest speaker, a former AIS teacher who builds schools (http://www.buildingwallsofwisdom.com/). The sales raised over $3150, which is the largest donation they've ever received.


Booths were designed and executed by AIS parents, staff and students. This is the eqypt booth.



1 comment:

The BWoW Team said...

Thanks for the shout out! We are thrilled that your many flags one heart t-shirt design was so well received (along with the fund raiser)! Keep up the great work!!