Saturday, March 5, 2011

Busier than a one armed Paper hanger

For those of you who've read this blog over the past three years (thank you!) you know that when i don't write it's because I am extremely busy. This past week, I have worked more hours and been busier than I've been in years. Currently, we're hosting the JV academic games tournament with 40 kids from Kuwait, Oman and Amman. We weren't supposed to do this but because of the "crisis" in Eqypt (where it was supposed to be), we took on the challenge. It is going very very well but man, it was a lot of work to get ready!
Then ANNIE (the musical) is going up in 10 days so I'm helping David with that in addition to playing piano for it. Also we're having an International Festival on March 24 and I'm in charge of that.
And to top it all off, I thought I'd have four teenagers stay at our house.
Crazy? Definately? Busy? Absolutely? lovin' it? For the most part...
At least it keeps me off the internet...
So don't worry, we are fine if running at both ends.
Thanks for checking in.

No comments: