Saturday, July 24, 2010

Still the One


Dedicated to my DOB who, 28 years ago today, was smart enough to marry me. Or, better said, I was smart enough to take you. Happy Anniversary Honey!!



STILL THE ONE by Orleans

We've been together since way back when. Sometimes I never want to see you again .



But I want you to know, after all these years



You're still the one I want whisperin' in my ear



You're still the one I want to talk to in bed
Still the one that turns my head
We're still having fun, and you're still the one



I looked at your face every day
But I never saw it 'til I went away
When winter came, I just wanted to go
Deep in the desert, I longed for the snow



You're still the one that makes me laugh
Still the one that's my better half
We're still having fun, and you're still the one



You're still the one that makes me strong
Still the one I want to take along
We're still having fun, and you're still the one




No comments: