Saturday, July 10, 2010

Funny Children

We are blessed with unique children. Maybe it's nature, maybe it's nurture, probably a little bit of both. Anyway, they are interesting individuals who never fail to make me laugh...most of the time. Last night, when Anna asked where the duct tape was, I had no idea that she would be making herself a skirt. Quite fashionable, if I do say so myself.
This summer, Ben is employed at a local bigbox store (A chain which I won't mention to protect their innocence). He's currently working as a greeter, which is sort of asking for trouble as my son often thinks faster than his brain can process. Sometimes things just come out of his mouth. Like when the customer walked into the store and said to him "Peace be with You" and (as he says) before he could stop himself, he replied with the standard Vulcan greeting...Live Long and Prosper. Below Ben and my secondson PSL, demonstrate the greeting for those of you who don't remember your Star Trek.


No comments: