Thursday, September 17, 2009

Diving in Dahab



David and Anna pose with their instructor Islam.

We'll be on vacation this week in honor of Eid al Fitar. David and Anna will be diving now that they are certified Scuba Divers (CSD). I'll be hanging out on the beach with a good book and a beer (BGBB). We'll be flying into Sharm El Sheik Eqypt (you all know where that is, right?!) and then heading north to Dahab. It's near Mount Sinai so one of my goals is to journey to the top of the Mountain. We can either take the sunrise or sunset tour. Personally I'm going to look for the "tackiest" momento--either a broken ten commandments key chain or a Jesus loves me at Ramadan bumper sticker. I'll let you know how the hunt goes.

I'll write more next week when we safely return, inshallah.

Eid Mubarak (appropriate greeting for the end of Eid which will be Saturday-inshallah)

No comments: