Thursday, October 6, 2011

Humor can save the day!

Seems that reading Facebook h given me a lot of reasons to smile lately . Here are two examples...



1) this wonderful photo was posted by a former student KW. I believe it is stock photo titled "purejoy". Yes it appears to be!


2) Comment to me from SR, my best friend from elementary school, after I commented on Facebook that I was missing fall in Minnesota.....



Yesterday, in Tower, ND, they had a convicted sex offender who was being transferred from New Hampshire to Washington state with six other men, and he escaped, and then he ran into a corn field. But that didn't stop them. By 1 PM they had 3 combines lined up each with a police officer with a gun riding along and 16 semi trailers to unload the combines into. And low and behold, they found they guy. So I can see why everyone is missing fall here. There are so many things to hunt!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: