Thursday, September 8, 2011

Not all that glitters is gold

I can safely say that I LOVE my ipad2. It has given me hours of entertainment possibilities. It has allowed me to play hours and hours of bejeweled and angry birds games. It allows me to wake up at 430 am and check Facebook messages instantaneously. Etc, etc.
Most of these blog entries since June have been completed with the blog application.
HOWEVER...

If if did not do a spel check or take the toe to make sure that my spelling was correctthisswhawould end. N te page.

Yes, the above sentence says...if I do not do a spell check or take the time to make sure that my spelling was correct, this is what would end up on the page.

These wonderful machines have something called auto spell that thinks for you and decides what words you wanted to say. Reading my mind for me. Most times that would be okay. But not alwAys...always.

There is a Facebook site dedicated tonthe ...to the funny things that were printed without double checking. The name of the site is
"http://www.facebook.com/l/VAQAOxWyb/damnyouautocorrect.com/"

Darn funny check it out.And forgive any weird spelling from ow onw..it's ot uynfaiult.

No comments: