Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cool places I am Glad I visited

My cousin B always tells me that she is living through me vicariously. So i decided to post some random photos from my life..most taken by me, some not.All places were "tolerated" for you cous! ;-) enjoy all






Alahambra in Granada, Spain






The green mosque near our apartment in Q8



London' Big Ben. I didn't take this one, but I love it. I was in a meeting with my superintendent this morning and he described working in the middle east as sometimes ( not always) as trying to put fog in a bucket. This photo reminds me of that challenge. We don't get fog here btw.



Although this looks like the Netherlands , it was actually taken in Bremen Germany where Anna now lives. however, Both are great cities.




This is also very near our apartment. The Islamic architecture will never cease to amaze me!




This is the Haga Sofia in Istanbul, Turkey. David and Anna visited here tow Christmas' ago when I was in Mn with Ben and Jolene . We will be there this Christmas inshallah.



And of course no photo display of favorite places of the world would be co Porte without a photo from Pelican Rapids. This is our famous Rotary suspension bridge . I Love helping putting up these flags in the summer with my second father, the mayor, Ben W. Ben is 100% German, as was Howard, and whenever I miss my daddy, I just go hang out with Ben. Works every time.

No comments: