Saturday, March 17, 2012

The reasons why I haven't posted since February 24

Cousin bonnie...this one is for you
:-)
Picture 1: My new mantra for my 53rd year. Keeping things in perspective.

Picture 2: March 15: I was in charge of the school International Day. I am taking a smile break with one of my favorite young people. He was the first student I met after I told him to go to the wrong classroom on his first day of 6th grade. He was shorter than me back then.

Picture 3: March 16: enjoying my 53rd bday with my breakfast buddies at a lovely restaurant along the gulf.
Picture 4: Two thumbs up on my bday! It is a wonderful life.

Picture 5: March 8 and 9: a scene from david's AIS production of 'Arsenic and old Lace'. It was a financial and artistic success.
Picture 6: March 1-4: traveled to Oman with the academic games team. Big John and I got an afternoon, along with 60 kids from five different countries ,to explore Alshatti beach. We call ourselves the long and short of AIS

Picture 7: currently making the rounds on Facebook . Developed by kuwaitis, This is an accurate description of how they see themselves.




.

No comments: