Thursday, October 8, 2009

Uffda



Photo taken in Maplewood State Park on a glorious day in spring 2008 spent with my favorite PR Photoman, Jordy

As I read on 56572, there are snow flurries expected in my homeland. It's not even Halloween!! This hardly seems fair for people who never ever got much of a summer.
So what I want to share with you today is
the Minnesota Blessing...

I first came across this when our mother died 14 years ago. We actually made a copy of it and placed it with her body. She would have loved it. I have a beautiful framed copy, purchased at the Great Minnesota Get Together, which is with me here in Kuwait.

May the Ruts in the road fit your pickup

May the Wind be always off the lake

May the sun shine warm upon our lefse

The show fall soft upon your roof

And until we meet again

May God Save You from unnecessary uff-das.

1 comment:

Joyce B said...

Zowe's photo looks like it could be a Monet or Renoir. Beautiful.

Joyce