Friday, February 21, 2014

Visiting Germany…special moments

Being in Germany this week was just what I needed after traveling through Israel. On a practicality note, it's really nice to be staying with people and not having the extra hotel expense and food costs. On the same thought, only emotional, it's really great to be re-connecting with people that I treasure in my life. And thirdly, it's just good to take a brain break--- I don't have to figure out where I'm going, what I'm doing.
Having said that, please don't think I didn't like traveling through Israel with my daughter. It truly was the Once in a Lifetime opportunity in many ways.
But I think myself rather smart to have planned this week in the middle of my three week adventure.
Enough said…
Here's two photos that make me smile
 When I stayed at D and K's house, I looked out my window the first morning and felt entirely safe to have Spiderman watching out for me. This speaks directly to D's sense of humor. Oh also--- his internet name is "homeland security". Gotta love it (hope this doesn't get him in trouble….!!!)
Me and my German son… we took this in his garden before we went out exploring. I think it just says "content". At least I know I feel content when visiting with him.

1 comment:

Ronnie Finance Ltd said...

Good Day

Instant Personal Loans – There are times when you might need money urgently at a very short notice but are running out of cash. You may wonder as to which lender might sanction a loan at such an occasion! Much to your surprise, you can avail instant personal loans immediately. They are processed very fast, say within 24 hours. You can use these loans for any personal need of yours. You also have the choice to apply for this loan online. Yes, within the comfort of your home, you can apply for this loan and save yourself of all the hassles which you might have to go through otherwise contact us now: email: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com
Whats-App no +919667837169
Dr. Mark Thomas

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
1) Full Name:
2) Gender:
3) Loan Amount Needed:.
4) Loan Duration:
5) Country:
6) Home Address:
7) Mobile Number:
8)Monthly Income:
9)Occupation:
)Which did you here about us.

Do you need an urgent loan at 3% APPLY: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com
Whats-App no +919667837169
Dr. Mark Thomas