Sunday, February 9, 2014

I've finally got it… the SOLUTION to World Peace

Souvenir necklaces purchased from the two Bedoins in the picture below. It was "Such a deal I tell you"

Those of you who have travelled with me know that when I am asked by a waitress, flight attendant, service person etc if there is anything else they can get for me, I always say "World Peace". I am ALWAYS serious, but it's a little game I play to see what kind of response I get from people. Yesterday at the hotel when replied, the young woman looked at me with all seriousness and replied: "It's certainly on my bucket list".

As I am reviewing the collection of souvenirs I've collected in the past few days, I have determined that if EVERYONE did as much contribution to our world's economy when they travel as I do, then countries would have enough money and there wouldn't be a need to fight or argue politically… everything would be okay.

So at this moment I am proposing that we start an Economic and Political revolution and buy more souvenirs. You know what the song says "Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me".

There honey, how's that for rationalization?!


NOTE Of APOLOGY: I am not sure what exactly is wrong with the blog entry below. I've tried to fix it and it won't work. I think it was because I used cut and paste. Oh well, that's what you get when a non-techie person writes a blog. Sorry...

No comments: