Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Starting to think about Year Four

The time of fasting and prayer has started in Kuwait. We will be arriving back on August 19, we start work on August 24,work for a week, and then Ramadan is over and the country will celebrate Eid, so we will have a week off!

Here is a greeting from an associate that I received in my school email this morning. For those reading from Kuwait...Salaam Allahekoom and Ramadan Kareem

*******
A Month of Prayer, Fasting & Days of Doing Good has come to your door step and knocking.


May I take this Opportunity to Wish you All A very Happy & Peaceful days of RAMADAN.
Ramadan Kareem


At this time it's my duty to Remember every one of you for the extensive support you have rendered to me during the association.
May The ALMIGHTY Bless you more and more.






No comments: