Friday, May 27, 2011

Random shots: The Beginning of the End

Pictured here are a grouping of shots that are unrelated. The only thing they have in common is that they are photos that I said "oh I'd better take a picture of this before I don't get another chance". Explainations below each one...
 This is Anna and good friend Z who has been like a sister to Anna for the past three years. We are very grateful for her in our daughter's life.
 These are my Thursday Breakfast groupies: ME, TK and MS. They are all leaving us (sniff!) but we wish them well in their new lives in Indonesia and Bangledesh. My Thursday mornings won't be the same.
 Here's me and Germo working on the latest edition of KKDTM. It's maybe not the most flattering photo of me, but I enjoy having a good cuddle with my kitty once in a while (please don't tell Angel my dog back home!)
 These are my Friday morning breakfast bunch enjoying a final payday breakfast at the Movenpick. Lovely spot, lovelier people. All but two are returning next year so at least Friday's will be sacred.
 What is this? you may be asking?? It's a random snow of a ready to go goat meal. All you have to do is cook it. This is not an uncommon site in Q8.
And finally, my colleague and lil sister LR and her family. They are returning to Canada next year and I will miss her like crazy. She's a great co-worker (she's the Athletic director) and a very cool chickie.

No comments: