Monday, June 1, 2009

Crazy Crazy Family

There are few times in my life when I am speechless. This was one of them.

If you've been reading this blog, you know that I was whining about not being able to be at the wedding of my best friend and nephew this past weekend. It was really tough being here when I knew the action was happening "there".

The day before, my neice Peggy (!) told me that they had a surprise for me. My family is TOO GOOD at keeping surprises, I didn't know a thing. I couldn't figure out what. I thought maybe they had sang to me and I was going to receive a video from my photoneice Di.

But no...
They (Scott and Peggy)with the "help" of other sneaky, talented family members, had a life-size photo made of me, put it on a cardboard and "passed" me around at the wedding and reception (I won't publish the picture of me "passed out on the floor")

It looks like "I" had a great time.

THANK YOU THANK YOU wonderful family for making me feel like I was a part of the event, for loving me even though I've left you and, most of all, for having a WONDERFUL WACKY sense of humor.

Here's a couple photos for fun.




No comments: